Shipping your order
As a result of changed international regulations, from 1 January 2020 we can only send goods such as hangover pants outside the Netherlands as a package.
Orders that are completely in stock are usually sent within 2 days after receiving your payment. If an item is not in stock, the entire shipment will only be sent when that item is also in stock again. We use PostNL, DPD and DHL.
Shipping costs include handling, packaging and postage. Treatment costs are fixed amounts, while transport costs depend on the total weight. We cannot merge two separately placed orders, so shipping costs will be charged for each order.
Your order will be shipped at your own risk, but of course special care will be taken by us to pack fragile items.
*Europe zone 1: Belgium, Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands en Greenland), Germany, France (incl. Corsica and Monaco), Italy (excl. San Marino and Vatican City), Luxembourg, Austria, Spain (incl. Balearic Islands, excl. Canary Islands), United Kingdom (excl. Gibraltar and the Channel Islands), Sweden.
**Europe zone 2: all other countries in Europe (excl. Russia).
***World: all countries outside Europa (incl. Russia).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving a reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product.
Our web store is located in Germany. Make sure that you frank your return shipment sufficiently (priority mail). The address to which you can return your order is stated on the return form.
Return shipments are at your own risk. We therefore recommend that you always carefully open the original packaging so that you can use it again to (partially) return the order. You are responsible for the transport of the return shipment. We therefore advise you to always provide proof of shipment.
Specially ordered or tailor-made products
Products that you purchase through this web store and that are made for you, with the specification you entered, are unfortunately not accepted. The right of withdrawal is therefore not applicable. This makes the sale final after successful payment.
For hygienic reasons, items such as studpants cannot be exchanged or returned. If this is the case for an item, this is stated at the bottom of the product page of the item in question.
- Log in to the webshop and go to your orders
- Choose the order and check the product that you want to return
- Enter the reason for return below and click on the 'Request a return' button
- You will receive an email from us with the message whether we have accepted your request
- If that is the case, log in to the webshop and download the return form under 'Returned products'
- Pack the product to be returned in proper packaging (for example, bubble envelope or sturdy box)
- Print the return form and add it to the return shipment
- Address the return shipment to the address stated in the return form
- Write your name, address and the order number as the sender address on the packaging of the return shipment
- Frank the return shipment sufficiently
- Send the return shipment by post to the address stated on the form (possibly with proof of shipment if you want to be able to prove later that you have sent the return)
- We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registering your return, provided that the product has been received in good order by us.